MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
portanav
How do I get MobiFlight to work with Prosim737?

I want to get the switches and the annunciators to work with my Arduino Mega using MobiFlight, but can't find the FSUIPC codes on the MobiFlight listing. How do I do that, where do I find the FSUIPC specific codes e.g. "MCP Heading"?

I have seen on YouTube persons who use Prosim737 and build their cockpit using Mobiflight to control switches and annunciators via the Arduino Mega. Does anyone know this is done?

Thanks,
[Last edited by portanav, 2019-09-12 11:42]
Best regards,
Michael.

Hardware: i7-6700, 16Gb Ram, 2xSSD,500Gb, GTX1060-6Gb.
Sim: P3Dv4, Prosim737.
2019-09-12 11:27
pizman82
Supporter
Hi
Please check our tutorials ...... https://www.mobiflight.com/en/tutorials/aircraft-guides/prosim737.html

In short words....

Mobiflight not include the needed Offsets / Events for all the Aircrafts ( Just some Present like examples but pretty sure not all stuff)
Basicly YOU must findout the Offsets.... Search for Lists in the Web that are build for your AddOn.

For PROSIM this is a little different !
#
Prosim NOT support Data to fixed Offsets like PMDG or other AddOns...... ProSim include a Tool where YOU can define What Data should be exported to What Offset.

So for ProSim you must do 2 worksteps.....

1. You must set all single functions , Inputs and Outputs to Offsets of your Choice.
2. You must create in Mobiflight all your needed Configs and set them to the Offsets you create before in ProSim.

Summary thats a bit more work like in Casual AddOns like PMDG..... But it give you more flexibility and better compatibility.
Good Luck !
2019-09-12 13:13
portanav
Thanks very much.
Best regards,
Michael.

Hardware: i7-6700, 16Gb Ram, 2xSSD,500Gb, GTX1060-6Gb.
Sim: P3Dv4, Prosim737.
2019-09-12 21:31
icon