MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Martin
HELLO
This is working my simulator with fsx with airbus
Buy two 16x2 lcd cards, I install them in mobifligth but it does not recognize it.

I open my fsx corro mobifligth as administrator, I go to extras - setting, add divice, I think LCD dISPLAY 16 X 2 and I update the configuration but the card is still blank, it does not recognize it.

It is on the 20 SDA and 21 SCL pins as indicated by the instructions but I can not get it recognized by mobifligth.
2019-02-27 18:27
pizman82
Supporter
Here is a tutorial.... https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/topic/838.html

Confirm you use correct IC2 Adress.... AND you Restart Your Arduino after upload the device !

If all is fine the Displays must show "Mobiflight Rocks" after Startup before you press Run Button

Another Issue is if you set the "dimmed" Screw to low.... Then Displays basicly work but you not see the Text in case its to dark/Bright.
Good Luck !
2019-02-27 18:51
herbiem
Hi Martin
I had the same problem but now solved.
The problem was that although the default Address for a 16x2 card is 0x27 I found that my one was 0x3F
Once I changed this in Extras-Settings_MobiFlight Modules all was good now have "MobieFlight Rocks" on the screen
Hope this helps
I am no expert just going from experience
Ian
2019-02-28 04:43
Martin
works! thank you
2019-02-28 14:14
icon