MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
toppano
Just received my Mega2560 today and have been playing around with it a bit. I am have a hard time trying to figure what settings need to be put in place so that when I rotate the encoder on my desk it rotates the Altimeter Calibration nob within P3DV4 to adjust the barometer value. I have searched the forum and found a few suggestions of which I have tried both and I get no favorable results in return. I have tired both the Event ID and an FSUIPC offset neither one seems to be working for me. I have confirmed that MF does see and connects to both the 2560 and FSUIPC but I am wondering now if actual communication between MF and FSUIPC is working or if I am doing something else wrong? Any help would be sooo much appreciated!

-Tony
2017-10-07 23:28
toppano
OK rookie mistake, since I was sitting inside my simulator I couldn't see the screen where Mobi was running lone and behold! the darn "activate" checkbox wasn't checked. Its all working now thought I would just followup in case another beginner makes the same mistake as me.

-Tony
2017-10-08 00:42
icon