MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
DeYReX
I am new in mobiflight and i tried switches and leds and both work perfect in my boeing 737 PMDG , but i cant make the encoder to change the altitude of the autopilot , what i need to put in input? Event id? and what value ? please if someone can help me with the encoder for 737 PMDG
2017-05-11 16:44
DeYReX
I am trying to make heading work , and the value of the Event ID is 70022 with param 1 in mobiflight but when i start using the encoder it only turns one time heading 000 to 001 and then it stops working? what i need to do please
2017-05-11 17:28
pizman82
Supporter
Hi Deyrex.... Welcome to Mobiflight !

As you already find out PMDG workes NOT with standard Offsets...
For Input you have to use the EVENT ID from the PMDG special List (70022 is correct)
For Outputs you need a special List too.... Found in the FSUIPC Folder . There are Offsets, too but not the same like in Standard Aircrafts.

To the Paramter:

PMDG work in most situations with Mouse Action Commands.

Basic Rule: If you do something in the virtual Cockpit for example with a left Mouseclick.... Then THIS parameter do the same with youre Command in Mobiflight.
See it like... EventID define the Button ..... Parameter is the kind of Mouse Action you like to do with the button/switch/encoder. (like in Simulator)

So for 70022 Heading selector i will recomend Mousewheel UP and Mousewheel Down.
Correct Parameters are 16384 and 8192

If you need this you find the Parameters on last page of the "PMDG Event ID List"
((Take Care ... On Right Single Click there is a little Bug at the Moment :
List says 2147483648 ..... But Mobiflight accept here only a negative value so -2147483648 (Simply a minus in front). the other commands should all work fine! ))
Good Luck !
2017-05-11 18:50
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

I not understand your question.... Sorry.

As i told above... PMDG allow no Inputs via Offsets .... Inputs are done by EVENT ID
( For all PMDG Systems.... If a Standard System is used like in Radios then you need to work with the Standard offsets here, also)

HEADING AP is a PMDG Internal System... So it work with EventID .
A Event ID have here no Own Value and you can NOT say $+1 or $-1

As i explane you can only say.... "Controll Element XXXXX by Mouseaction YYYYYY"
Element is the EventID ( Here AP Heading ID: 70022 ) And Parameter is the needed Mouse Action is MouseWheel UP and DOWN for Left and Right.

If i missunderstood your problem please explane more detailed!
Good Luck !
2018-06-16 13:34
icon