MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
737Andi
Hi,

I have a problem with my 2 sixpack recall buttons from flightsimpm which I try to get working with the PMDG 737 NGXu.
Input is configured as EVT_SYSTEM_ANNUNCIATOR_PANEL_LEFT 69981 Maus Custom Parameter 1 or left click single
EVT_SYSTEM_ANNUNCIATOR_PANEL_RIGHT 70069 Maus Custom Parameter 1 or left click single

The click input itself is working. But after the click all buttons from the sixpack are suddenly lighting up.
If I do the same click in the sim via the left mouse the lights are only lighting up shortly and then going out from alone.
With the hardware click the lights stay on and cannot be deactivated from hardware side anymore. Also another click does not help here.

Only solution is a left click with the mouse inside the sim.

Here is a video showing the problem.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K9N0Rpra4gpYaxv9R2epJ7q9-Jjqg3_d/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Best regards

Andi
2021-06-18 23:15
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

I not try out myseff this Input..... BUT. It looks like it have a "latching" effect.
Also in the real B737 those Systems have a latching factor.....
If you press one of the Buttons (the known "Sixpack Chek") then ALL 6 Lights will be light up ( aslong you HOLD the button)..... After you release it all Lights goes OFF if everything is fine...... If there is a issue in one of the systems, then the LED of THAT system remain ON.

Please try to handle them like a "latching switch"..... So give them Commands for PRESS and RELEASE.

On PRESS:
Try Left Single "536870912" OR try "1" ( Position ON)

ON RELEASE
Try Left Release "131072" OR try "0" (Position OFF)

Maybe its also a crossover.....So Press is left Single.... Release is "0" .....

In easy words.... Try different Combinations ! AND Handle the switch like in real.... its not a momentary Button.... You will PRESS it, check if all LED are on and release it "a little wihile" later !
Good Luck !
2021-06-19 03:39
737Andi
Hi,

setting on release to "MOUSE_FLAG_LEFTRELEASE" works :)

Thank you!

Best regards Andi
2021-06-19 20:12
icon