MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
kanipatrick
When I am trying to get the display for the Course value, I am not able to see the course value in the Drop down FSUIPC list in the Configuration Wizard. I have programmed the rest of the displays.:confused: But on one of the You tube videos, I see "CRS/OBS 1" in the list which I don't see in my Mobiflight list. When programming and running the heading bug, All is fine until the heading bug reads up to 179 degrees on the display. Then it goes into a negative value.:confused:
2020-07-08 07:33
pizman82
Supporter
Hi
Please use Forum SEARCH function...... All this stuff is explaned already 10/20 times in different Topics

1. If a Preset is missing simply use the FSUIPC List
For Event ID use the "2016 List of FSX and P3D Controls.pdf" ( or maybe named different in newer FSUIPC Versions)
For Offset Inputs use the "FSUIPCx Offsetstatus.pdf" File.

Simple rule.... All Presets are just "pre-filled" standard Tabs. You can enter all the Informations like EventID, Parameter or Offsetadress, Typ, Size and so on ALSO manualy by simple imput the data you read in the list !

2. The "Negative at 180+" problem is a signed/unsigned issue from FSUIPC.
To understand read Stephans Guide in Tutorial section or read this.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer_(computer_science)

To solve use a compare.... Say there IF less then (<) 0 (Zero) THEN $+360 ELSE $
o a negative Value of -180 ( that should be +180 ) is compared by -180+360=180 .... -179 represent 181 -179+360=181 This work perfect !
Good Luck !
2020-07-08 14:07
kanipatrick
Thanks. Got it solved:thumbup:
2020-07-08 17:05
icon