MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
MGReyes
Hi, I am trying to connect six 7-segment displays (MAX7219) for the radios (three for com1/nav1 and three for com2/nav2). I configured the first fours displays ok, but when I continue with the next displays seems not working. They don't show any data.

* The devices were loaded well and uploaded the firmware also well
* I could create the configs and match with the new devices.
* the names that I used for the devices and configs are numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for devices and 1-12 to configs). I read that long names or characters like -_ could cause the system crash, so I test with this short and simple names
* I checked the connections and switch displays and everithing point to the system.

In my case I added devices in order and the displays that not work are number 5 and 6. But if I delete the number 4 for example and add it again, this stop to work, and start to work the display number 5. It seems to be working the first four displays of the queue :-/

If you could help me I appreciate it, thanks
2020-04-29 05:42
pizman82
Supporter
still awnser on your request in discord for same reason !
Good Luck !
2020-04-29 06:57
icon