MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Ridgeandgable
Hi Guys

I've just re-wired my first project that I done many years ago now with Mobi, the Radio Panel..

I have all the Displays working fine, com1 nav1 and transponder, I have the encoders working for the Com 1 and Transponder, and I did have the Nav 1 encoder and transfer button working, but suddenly has stopped.

When push the button, the little (RX) light on the mega is blinking as it should but not (TX) light as it usually does, Mobi is set to debug, and when I push the button, I'm getting nothing from mobi either. The button is grounded and all connections have been checked with a voltimeter, its in the correct pin on the mega and setup correctly in mobi both set to Pin 6.

I have a tick in the input title, I have the correct eventid 70364 for Nav1 inner and now I just cant figure it out anymore

Any help?

Quick Update

I unplugged the wires to the Transfer Button pin and the encoder and instead of 6, 7, 8, 9, I used pins 21, 22, 23, 24 and all is working, so it seems I have an issue with pins 6 - 13

Possibly a corrupt flash? Is there a way to reflash the card?
[Last edited by Ridgeandgable, 2020-04-09 03:16]
2020-04-09 03:00
Ridgeandgable
SOLVED

After resetting back to Arduino and then back to mobiboard, all is working :)
2020-04-09 13:02
icon