MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
julian
I am trying to get an arduino uno working, When i do the firmware update it gives me an error Something went wrong when flashing with command
"C:\arduino-1.6.7\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avrdude" -C"C:\arduino-1.6.7\hardware\tools\avr\etc\avrdude.conf" -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -P\\.\COM19 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:"C:\MobiFlightConnector\firmware\mobiflight_micro_1_1_0.hex":i

I ahve tried reintalling the arduino IDE, the mobiflight software and the arduino drivers, the arduino works perfectly with the arduino ide and I can do the LED blink. any suggestions?
2017-01-18 19:03
DocMoebiuz
Arduino UNO is actually not yet supported. I hope to release the new version with support for UNO this weekend or early next week.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2017-01-20 06:49
icon