MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
theofran
Buenos dias ! Como se conecta en una tarjeta arduino mega 2560 y cual es la funcion de perilla encoders del FMS de G1000. Muchas Gracias
2019-12-14 19:39
theofran
icontheofran:

Buenos dias ! Como se conecta en una tarjeta arduino mega 2560 y cual es la funcion de perilla encoders del FMS de G1000. Muchas Gracias

2019-12-16 01:05
DocMoebiuz
I highly recommend to ask your question in English if you can because a bigger part of the community won’t understand Spanish.

There are Event IDs available to interact with the G1000. These can be assigned to a rotary Encoder.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-16 01:48
theofran
Good morning ! I refund my question. I connect the rotary encoders to the arduino mega 2560 board and put the event ide G1000_PFD_PAGE_KNOB_INC 66759 to be the operation of the G1000 FMS and it does not accept it. Why ? Or is it another event? Thank you very much
2019-12-16 16:15
pizman82
Supporter
Do you use the FSX internal Garmin or do you work with a AddOn Garmin ( or a included GPS of a AddOn Aircraft) ???

The Events simply controll the original stuff..... AddOn Elements can have different Events or input typs. In that case you must research at addon puplishers forums and websites for the correct adresses and events.
Good Luck !
2019-12-17 03:24
icon