MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
smartarze
Hi all

When ever i try to do anything on mobiflight i get a not implemented yet popup, I click ok to get rid of it, it closes the error and opens the intended tab. Is this normal? everything i've programmed so far works great but have to spend half my time closing the popup all the time. any help much appreciated.

Ian
2019-12-02 17:38
MCMathi
Hay, I have the same problem. Would be nice if someone could help...
2019-12-02 19:15
DocMoebiuz
Hi guys - this problem was introduced with the latest version. I am trying to reproduce the error on my end and will provide a fix asap.

Sorry.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-03 00:39
smartarze
Hi Sebastian

Good news, Its becoming very annoying but glad your'e on the case and its not something i've done wrong this end. If theres anything I can do to help I'll gladly try, I can produce the error about 30 times a minute, If you would like a vid or a log file let me know

All the best

Ian
2019-12-03 00:45
DocMoebiuz
I would like to know what Devices you have configured and how your config looks.
[Last edited by DocMoebiuz, 2019-12-03 06:02]
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-03 04:59
DocMoebiuz
I was able to reproduce it and the issue should be fixed. Please update to 7.8.1
Have a great day!
Sebastian

2019-12-03 06:01
smartarze
Sebastian

Good news the problem appears to be fixed my end, thank you
2019-12-05 15:57
DocMoebiuz
Cool! :lol:
Have a great day!
Sebastian

2019-12-05 20:17
icon