MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Kristian27
Hi!
I have just finished wiring my MCP and to figure out which switch goes to which input I was going to use the debug function, I have the log checkbox on and set it to DEBUG. when I flick a switch northing comes up in the log indicating which pin the switch is connected to, I have uploaded the config with all buttons to the board. when I press the buttons I can see the light blinking on the board indicating that it is connected.

I discovered the debug function in this post https://www.737diysim.com/copy-of-programming-with-mobiflight-1
2019-11-16 19:46
DocMoebiuz
Is MobiFlight connected to the flight sim and did you start it (play button)
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-11-16 23:25
Kristian27
Hello, thank's for your reply. I didn't know the simulator and mobiflight has to be running, will try that tomorrow :D have a nice day!
2019-11-17 00:21
icon