MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
ciuchcia7777
Hello. I write using a translator, so I apologize for the mistakes. I have 737 pmdg, and homemade mcp, in which I have arduino mega and mobiflight. I have a problem with the light test. Is there any way to synchronize the display flashes in the simulator and in the mobiflight program? because I can't find any offset that would read the value from the displays during the light test. best regards
2019-09-19 22:31
pizman82
Supporter
No not at the moment.

It is possible to make a lighttest simulation by a precondition.... So your Displays show for example "88888" instead of current value. But it is not directly possible to blink in same Frequency like in Sim.

We plan for a "blinking tool" in the future but that will also work for LED Only. i think there is no plan for 7Seg at the moment.

Improvisional Solution.

Basicly this can be done with a external script in FSUIPC..... But thats Advanced.

Internal in Mobiflight it will be possible maby to create a "1 Second Blink" so Display show 1 second 8888 and then 1 second Blank and again 1 Second 8888 and so on.
This 1 Second intervall is pretty much longer as the original sequence.
MABY there is aslo a way to make this in a shorter sequence but i not tryout that myself.

Here the key is to read the time Offset of FSUIPC ..... there is one for Full seconds ( this is used for the 1sec sequence) . There is another with a fraction that can show 1/18th seconds. "Maby" with this a higher blinking frequency is possible.
Good Luck !
2019-09-19 23:14
icon