MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
titobcn86
Hi all,

i'm becoming so nervous trying to make the MobiFlight work with my Mega board and a rotary encoder. I'm using P3D v3.

While I'm in offline mode, and using the Key mode, I can send letters to a notepad with no problems. When I get in online mode with the simulator I can't make it work.

The encoder is sending the signal properly and the MobiFlight is working with it, but I can only move the altitude selector from 00000 to 99990, with only 1 step. Then, it gets stopped in that number and nothing happens when I keep moving the encoder to one way and the other. I tried to change the FSUIPC Polling interval to different values, and keeps doing the same.

I have to add that I tried to use it with an output (lighting the led when the parking brake is pressed) and it works fine.

How can I solve this problem?
[Last edited by titobcn86, 2019-08-01 23:44]
2019-08-01 23:35
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Please NOT open multiple Topics for same Question.
If we like to help we will do..... If not you can request 1000 times and you will not get a awnser :P

So check the other topic ..... https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/message/13933.html
Good Luck !
2019-08-02 13:38
titobcn86
Sorry but I think that I opened the topic in the right section....the other one is in the PMDG 737, 747, etc, and thats why I didn't write it there.....
2019-08-02 13:55
pizman82
Supporter
No Prob.... It was just a coincidence that i read the other before this one.....
( Whatever why i awnser topics always from bottom to top .... So PMDG was prior Hardware Sub Forum in that case :blink: )
Good Luck !
2019-08-02 13:57
icon