MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2
titobcn86
@pizman82

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that I'm using a freeware Airbus 320 pack....so maybe it's not working because that...

How can I use EventID? Can I have a proper tutorial or another open topic where I can follow what to do?

Danke schön!
2019-08-02 14:13
pizman82
Supporter
Go in your FSUIPC Folder ..... ( Normaly /FSX/Modules/FSUPCDocuments )

There is a File called "the 2016 Lits of FSX and P3D Controlls.PDF"

This list include ALL EventID for Standard Functions.

For AP Altitude try this....
iconQuote:

AP ALT VAR INC 65892
AP ALT VAR DEC 65893

Not tested but sounds good.
Good Luck !
2019-08-02 14:27
titobcn86
It works!!!!!

Vielen Dank!!!
2019-08-02 16:26
titobcn86
Sorry @pizman82, but I have an interesting question:

Is it there any way that I can get that EventID presing the button in the simulator? It would be easier than searching every event in the list....

There is one that I can't find:
http://prntscr.com/onit4i

It is the 100 - 1000 selector behind the altitude one.
2019-08-02 16:58
pizman82
Supporter
Basicly Yes.

In FSUIPC there is a tool ( Logging Mode) where you can observe things. If you select "Events" then a click on a Virtual Button will show you a EventID number that was executed at this moment.
Problem: I not know if the Logging Mode is included in the FREEWARE Version. I Got the registred one since years.... So i can´t tell you if that was available before.

Basic info:

At first you must understand.....
The "Event List" i share you and also the "Offset List" is adressed to STANDARD Aircrafts..... So all Aircrafts that was included in your FSX/P3D when you buy it.
If you use a AddOn ( Whatever Freeware or a expensive one) this is different. "Some" Addons work also with Standardoffsets.... Others work with a mix of Standard and own Offsets and finaly other AddOns completly have a own range.
Next question is if this own range is used FSUIPC also. Then those AddOns ( Like PMDG) havea own Area in FSUIPC and suppot there Data there.
Finaly some AddOns completly work out of FSUIPC and its verry difficult to controll them ( own scripting is needed).

SOLUTION

If your lucky and your AddOn works here with Standard Values also then use this....
iconQuote:

0E1A 2 Default A321 EFIS: Altitude change rate switch (0 = 100,
1=1000)

As i see it on first view this function have NO EVENT ! You ust use the Offset Controll !

If this not work then your AddOn use a own System and i can´t help you..... Then you need the Offset Lists of the AddOn Puplisher !
Good Luck !
2019-08-04 16:56
titobcn86
Hallo again pizman82,

I'm starting again the project to get my AP panel working.

In that case, I want to use a simple button to switch between that 0 = 100 and 1 = 1000.

Following your last steps and the offset control, I can manage to swap the value from 0 to 1. But, how can I go back to 0 pushing the same button again?

It has to go from 0 to 1 and from 1 to 0 pushing the same button. Is it a way to write it in the set value as a function?

It should be something like: if the value is 0, turn it to 1. If the value is 1, turn it to 0.

Danke!
2020-01-07 21:36
pizman82
Supporter
icontitobcn86:

It has to go from 0 to 1 and from 1 to 0 pushing the same button. Is it a way to write it in the set value as a function?

YES

icontitobcn86:

It should be something like: if the value is 0, turn it to 1. If the value is 1, turn it to 0.

100% Correct .... But we simply say " If Valie is 0 , turn to 1 ELSE turn to 0 " "Else" in that case means every value that is NOT 0 .... So only 1 is possible here overall)

the correct Syntax for your INPUT Button in Value field is ..... if($=0,1,0)
Good Luck !
2020-01-08 04:36
titobcn86
Danke schön pizman!

You are the boss :)
2020-01-08 18:45
Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2