MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 012Go to page 2Go to page 2
MASTERP
Hi Sebastian

I am going to wired LEDs for my A320 autobrake panel, with Low-mid-Max buttons. Each button has the Green LED of DECEL.
Example you select autobrake Med, after touchdown, the DECEL green light will be light up at Med button.

JL made only 1 offset code for DECEL and he told me to edit pseudo code to get the result:
in pseudo code:
IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_LO = ON) THEN DECEL_LO_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_LO_LED=OFF
IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_MED = ON) THEN DECEL_LO_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_MED_LED=OFF
IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_HI = ON) THEN DECEL_LO_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_HI_LED=OFF

However, my bad... I dont know how to do that with MobiFlight.
Do you have any idea on this?

Many thanks
Vu
[Last edited by MASTERP, 2016-04-11 09:04]
2016-03-04 11:17
DocMoebiuz
Hi Vu,

I actually think you can do this with preconditions.
You need probably two config item for each led with a precondition each.

Since the preconditions reference other offsets you must also create a offset config for each of them.

Example.
* Create one output config item for DECEL
* Create one output config item for ABRK_LO
* Create one output config item for DECEL_LO_LED on
** Add precondition DECEL=1 and ABRK_LO=1
** Set output value on comparison Tab to 1 for all cases.
* Create one output config item for DECEL_LO_LED off
** Add precondition DECEL!=1 or ABRK_LO!=1
** Set output value on comparison Tab to 0 for all cases.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2016-03-06 16:18
MASTERP
iconDocMoebiuz:

Hi Vu,

I actually think you can do this with preconditions.
You need probably two config item for each led with a precondition each.

Since the preconditions reference other offsets you must also create a offset config for each of them.

Example.
* Create one output config item for DECEL
* Create one output config item for ABRK_LO
* Create one output config item for DECEL_LO_LED on
** Add precondition DECEL=1 and ABRK_LO=1
** Set output value on comparison Tab to 1 for all cases.
* Create one output config item for DECEL_LO_LED off
** Add precondition DECEL!=1 or ABRK_LO!=1
** Set output value on comparison Tab to 0 for all cases.

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply...
I will try with you suggestion when my aautobrake module arrived.
But that will be great if you can help me with some photo/screenshot on how to deal with this offset.

Regards,
Vu
2016-03-07 03:03
DocMoebiuz
you configure

Offset 0x7393
Size 1

and use the Mask Editor next to mask, to only evaluate the 6th bit
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2016-03-07 18:17
MASTERP
Hi Sebastian

I got my Auto Brake panel installed.
Below are what I did:

1. Create config DECEL, Offset 7393 bit 5, Comparison set to 1 for output. (=32 set to 1)
No Display Led is assigned for this config.

2. Create config ABRK Low , comparision set to 1 for out put (=64 set to 1)
Display select Adruino/Pin/ABLOW Blue LED > Test OK

3. Create config DECEL_LOW_LED_ON , No offset, Comparison Tab Not used, Precondition : ABRK Low =1 & DECEL =1
Display select Adruino/Pin/green light > test OK

4. Created config DECEL_LOW_LED_OFF, No offset, Comparison Tab not used, Precondition : ABRK Low !=1 & DECEL !=1

I come to FSX Jeehell Airbus to Test all the light.
I can see the output from DECEL is 1, output from ABRK Low is 1, however the green decel light is not light up.
Could you please advise ?

Thanks,
Vu
[Last edited by MASTERP, 2016-04-13 05:32]
2016-04-12 08:24
MASTERP
I believe nothing wrong with MobiFlight.
It is problem from Jeehell FMGS, the offset of DECEL is only active when I test all light.
after touchdown, the output of DECEL offset is inactive...that's why all of my work-around are not work.
I think I need to fly without DECEL lights :-/
2016-09-16 11:26
DocMoebiuz
If you think this is a bug in jeehell then report this bug on his tracker - he will fix it.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

2016-11-21 02:14
MASTERP
Thanks Sebastian
I have reported my problem to Jeehell forum, however they all fine with SIOC.
If you have chance to install Jeehell A320, please help me to test it.
2016-11-22 05:05
DocMoebiuz
You have to define an offset for the green light so that it can read a value and display that value.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

2016-11-22 16:18
MASTERP
updated....Jeehell confirmed this is a bug from FMGS output, there are no output for DECEL offset after landing.
the output for DECEL are fine with test light switch or reject takeoff with Autobrake MAX.
I will update again if JL fix this bug.
2017-02-23 05:05
pizman82
Supporter
Hi MasterP

I just found this topic now.... ( Was written while i got a mobiflight holliday last summer)

If there is a bug in Jehell that it not support DECEL Value after touchdown then it can´t work....
BUT i need to tell you youre technics and your configs got big issues.... If already jehell supportet this offset in future your System won´t work with that configuration.

iconMASTERP:

JL made only 1 offset code for DECEL and he told me to edit pseudo code to get the result:
in pseudo code:
IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_MED = ON) THEN DECEL_LO_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_MED_LED=OFF
IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_HI = ON) THEN DECEL_LO_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_HI_LED=OFF

Basicly THIS must be wrong at all. If you tell me every switch psoition got a personal light the "pseudo Code" must be different.....

IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_MED = ON) THEN DECEL_MED_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_MED_LED=OFF
IF (DECEL = ON)AND(ABRK_HI = ON) THEN DECEL_HI_LED=ON ELSE DECEL_HI_LED=OFF

There are another issues in the config too.....
If needed we can buld out a config now that will work when offset is supported.
Good Luck !
2017-02-23 11:12
MASTERP
Ah yes you are Right.
And I had config mobiflight logic based on your correction from long time ago.
The problem is just the bug of DECEL offset which has no output at landing only.
Thats why all of my config did not work.
I am sure it will be fine if there are value of 0x7393/1/5 after touchdown. B)

Thanks for your correction
2017-02-24 06:58
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.
I just google a Pic of this instrument and see there are double Korrys.....
Hope i understand right... The lower LED is for ON and lights up all the time when button is selcted.....
The upper LED is DECEL and lights only if Button is selected (ON) AND Jehell support Decel Offset to 1.

iconMASTERP:

I am sure it will be fine if there are value of 0x7393/1/5 after touchdown. B)

I don´t think this work !
Just to prevent issues youre discripted Posting gut some problems. ( Don´t know if this is youre actual config or if you rebuild it already)

iconMASTERP:

1. Create config DECEL, Offset 7393 bit 5, Comparison set to 1 for output. (=32 set to 1)
No Display Led is assigned for this config.
## Here you MUST use Bitmask... A Compare is wrong and can´t work ! Read status of bit 5 ONLY !

2. Create config ABRK Low , comparision set to 1 for out put (=64 set to 1)
Display select Adruino/Pin/ABLOW Blue LED > Test OK
## Same like above.... A Compare is wrong and bacome to an error! Read status of bit 6 of offset 7393 ONLY !

3. Create config DECEL_LOW_LED_ON , No offset, Comparison Tab Not used, Precondition : ABRK Low =1 & DECEL =1
## Here you alreday need an Offset (Whatever)... Compare is needed... If $=0 Then:1 Else:1

4. Created config DECEL_LOW_LED_OFF, No offset, Comparison Tab not used, Precondition : ABRK Low !=1 & DECEL !=1
## Like on Nr. 3 You need a Offset .... Compare is needed too here.... IF $=1 Then: 0 Else:0 .... 2. Problem : Precondition must be "OR" .... ("And" is wrong here)

for the other 2 modes read out the BIT of MED and HI Autobrake ( With Display the other 2 Blue LED) ... The Decel Offset can be used for all 3 Buttons i thnk.
Just create 2 Configs for MED and 2 Configs for HI ..... Then it will work ( i hope)
Good Luck !
2017-02-24 12:21
MASTERP
Thanks pizman,
Yes it has 2 LEDs each korry.
I will wait until there is a fix for that DECEL offset and will report here if it works, with my configuration of course :)
2017-03-07 10:47
pizman82
Supporter
HI.

Can´t test it... i got Jeehell now but i don´t know how to setup for a flight ( and a landing ) :blink:
Maby Pe_Martin can help you.... he still got a nearly full Cockpit with Mobiflight and Jeehelll... Maby he allready got the Brake Panel finished.

Just for confirm you got no issue in youre System..... Do you remember i told you that youre config is wrong ??
Please confirm the RAW FSUIPC Value is NOT working fine...... NOT youre Mobiflight Value. Maby youre config is wrong and change the 1 in a Zero by a compare for example.

If you Update Jeehell and this offet is not working finaly (So Decel should light up but offset is 0 ) Then the patch of FMGS have an issue. Report this to jeehell again !
Good Luck !
2017-04-26 09:54
Go to page 1Go to page 012Go to page 2Go to page 2