MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
kenya001
Hi all,
I have 737 ifly and would like to use mobiflight for overhead elec panel. I cant seem to find any offsets , I do use ifly2fsuipc. Any help appreciated
Thanks
Jay
2019-05-01 10:09
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

You give the awnser to your question still youreself !

Ifly do not support data to offsets as i know.... But there exist the PlugIn "ifly2fsuipc" that will do that.
Simply install this (Maby you need a INI Entry to enable data broadcast .... Read the Manual of that PlugIn !)

I not work with it so i can not tell you how the system looks like.... BUT there are just 2 possible ways.....

1. The PlugIn got a premade Offset Table.... then there must be a List somewhere (Manual) where you see what Function is on what offset.

2. The PlugIn got a User Interfac where you can define all functions yourseself to Offsets of your Choice.
There you say Function XY should use Offset XXXX with Size ? Typ ? and so on.

Summary.... Read the Manual of ifly2fsuipc.... THERE should be explane everything.
On Mobiflight Side the Offsets (of this Plugin) work simmular to standard Offsets.... Simply create a output Config.... Use the specific Offset and your LED will work.
Good Luck !
2019-05-01 16:12
Gemu
iconQuote:

1. The PlugIn got a premade Offset Table.... then there must be a List somewhere (Manual) where you see what Function is on what offset.

Exactly that. In the manual all offsets are listed.

Example: With output-offset 9402 you can readout following 8 different light states. Each bit belongs to an other function. You have to use bit mask.

iconCode:
9402 0 DUCT_OVERHEAT_1_Light_Status
9402 1 DUCT_OVERHEAT_2_Light_Status
9402 2 DUAL_BLEED_Light_Status
9402 3 RAM_DOOR_FUEL_DOOR_1_Light_Status
9402 4 RAM_DOOR_FUEL_DOOR_2_Light_Status
9402 5 PACK_TRIP_OFF_1_Light_Status
9402 6 PACK_TRIP_OFF_2_Light_Status
9402 7 WING_BODY_OVERHEAT_1_Light_Status

Input offset is 0x9400. Use parameter value to define the function. Anyway, all is listed in the manual.

Greetings
Gert
2019-05-02 23:17
icon