MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
jaravivar
Por favor ..alguien me puede indicar las offset o event ID .para poder mostrar baro e ias y poder cambiar con codificadores ???
muchas gracias.
2019-04-16 10:54
pizman82
Supporter
Por favor escriba en inglés o alemán.
No hay soporte en español
Lo siento

iconQuote:

Offset : 0330----- Size in Byte:2 ----- Typ INT Altimeter pressure setting (“Kollsman” window). As millibars
(hectoPascals) * 16

iconQuote:

KOHLSMAN DEC 65884
KOHLSMAN INC 65883

Good Luck !
2019-04-16 13:43
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi jaravivar,

willkommen bei MobiFlight!

Ich möchte dich darum bitten, hier in englisch oder deutsch zu schreiben. Wenn du diese Sprachen nicht kannst (gut kann ich englisch auch nicht) benutze einfach den Übersetzer von Google oder einen anderen deiner Wahl.

Zu deinem Problem: um dir helfen zu können müßtest du uns schon sagen, welchen Simulator (FSX, P3DV1/2/3/4, X-Plane 10/11) und für welches Flugzeug (Standard, PMDG, AS-Airbus etc) du die Infos brauchst.

Hola jaravivar

¡Bienvenido a MobiFlight!

Me gustaría pedirle que escriba aquí en inglés o en alemán. Si no puede hablar estos idiomas (bueno, tampoco puedo hablar en inglés) simplemente use el traductor de Google u otro de su elección.

Para su problema: para ayudarlo, debe indicarnos qué simulador (FSX, P3DV1 / 2/3/4, X-Plane 10/11) y para qué aeronave (estándar, PMDG, AS-Airbus, etc.) La información necesaria.
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-04-16 13:48
jaravivar
Sorry my simulator is prepar3d I use standard aircrafts.Thanks for its clarification I have managed to raise and lower the QNH with the encoder.But my screen max 7219 8 digits 7 segments..It does not show the correct Qnh value.Now it shows the value FSUIPC VALUE = OUTPUT VALUE.I can show the real value QNH on my screen max 7219 8 digits 7 segments -... example for value QNH STANDAR 1013 shows 1621
2019-04-16 16:43
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi,

that is the right value (1621). Correct is 16208. Look on your config (outputs) list. There should this value to be seen. Go into the config and use the Transform-line. Hook at the left side an then write into the field: $/16
16208/16=1013
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-04-16 18:26
pizman82
Supporter
iconQuote:

Offset : 0330----- Size in Byte:2 ----- Typ INT Altimeter pressure setting (“Kollsman” window). As millibars
(hectoPascals) * 16

[/quote]

As Stephan Said.... The most Values in FSUIPC are not "clear" .... They mostily based on a 2^x logic.... In that case the List tell you the "raw" Value is a number that equals to the QNH multiplyed with "16" .... So a simple $/16 will now result backl again in the QNH.

Its high recommend to use this lists if you work with standard FSUIPC Offsets. ( You find it in your Flightsim Folder---> Subfolder MODULES/FSUIPC Documents )
Good Luck !
2019-04-17 07:35
icon