MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
silencer7
Hello.
I have a problem with having correct input for captain course.
I have selected:
Event ID = 70008
and
Param = 536870912 (for decreasing - MOUSE_FLAG_LEFTSINGLE)
Param = 2147483647 (for increasing - MOUSE_FLAG_RIGHTSINGLE)

However each time I'm turning an encoder it is increasing or decreasing the course value not by 1 but 3.
When I change the Event ID to e.g. heading - the situation is the same.

Any ideas how to fix this?
2019-03-23 01:23
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.

We got a simmular report some time ago.

Please of possible....

Create a new config for testing. NOT Change your Hardware... Use same setup here.

In that Config please create One Input Config.... Input Typ : Encoder (Use the same Encoder where you got Problems at the moment.

ON LEFT:
AP ALT VAR DEC Event ID 65893 Parameter 0

On RIGHT
AP ALT VAR INC Event ID 65892 Parameter 0

Now use a Standard Aircraft like Stock B737 or Cessna C172
Run Mobiflight and check the AP Altitude. Does it also increase by 300ft instead of 100 ft ?

If YES then we must check your Settings. Maby your Encoder is set in Devices as a 1:4 whatever its a 1:1 Encoder
Maby there is also a electrical issue.

If NO then this is a Bug we need to observe.... The Other user have also problems with PMDG Only.
Good Luck !
2019-03-23 14:02
silencer7
Ok thanks. As I've noticed it was related to the fact that I used a breadboard for testing. When I connected +5V and ground directly to Arduino it works correctly.
Maybe my breadboard has some issues, never mind.
Not sure why it happens but it seems to be solved.
Thanks!
2019-03-23 18:02
icon