MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
auransbey
Goodmorning everyone.
thanks to all your explanations I have completed the settings of my MIP 737 PMDG (2 mega cards) + 2EFIS (2 mega cards) + MCP (2 mega cards to avoid overloading).
However, I am confused regarding IAS, MACH, IAS BLANK, etc and the various transfomations and interpolations.
I examined some previous topics in the forum but I am still puzzled ..
can you help me?
Many thanks
MF - simply wonderful !!
2019-03-18 12:17
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.
The MCP Display setttings are explaned multiple times. I also get feedback from lots of users this system still work.
Please check this 2 Topics.
https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/message/1771.html The Original German Posting.... Also some English additional postings
https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/message/5917.html A Translate Version from Stephan.... And a lot of discussion and detailed reworks.

NOTE: That time the Transform Field was called "Multiply" .... So a Multiply by 1000 means today "Eneable Transform and use $*1000"

I think you can build the Displays with that. If you need more help simply request HERE in this topic. NOT reopen the linked postings for questions !

By th way.
At the moment i investigate a little tricky codepart to do this better. We also will get a new tool in the future to make those Preconditions more comfortable.
BUT Basicly the explaned system work ! Simply use it and if needed you can rework it in the future when new Tools come into Mobiflight !
Good Luck !
2019-03-18 12:36
auransbey
Thank you very much, Pizman.
I have examined the topics you have reported to me.
unfortunately the google translation is not always perfect, however I will try to get results.
regards
MF - simply wonderful !!
2019-03-18 14:56
pizman82
Supporter
ATENTION!!

When you read the SECOND Link you will see. Stephan already "Google Translate" this old german Topic.

I don´t know why but while translating, google "delete" some parts of the Information. In Case of the "Round" Command of the MACh Config the transalted Text was missing important Part of "Code" you need to Enter in the Transform/Compare fields.

Please read the Topic ( awnsers from myself and Stephan) Then you uderstand it.....

Summary its high recommend to check the translation from Google youreself (specialy values and formulas) Sometimes those are missing or wrong translated.
Good Luck !
2019-03-18 17:19
icon