MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
earenas
Hi.

Which PCB assembled do you recommend to connect directly to Arduino?

Like: https://hispapanels.com/tienda/en/assembled/445-b737-pcb-for-dsp-assembled.html or another brand

Regards.:)
2019-02-10 23:42
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi earenas,

welcome to Mobiflight!

Basically, the panels can be recommended by Hispapanels. I myself have installed some of them.

Why should it be just this panel, which experience has shown that is rarely used?

Which B737 would you like to dedicate yourself to?
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-02-11 00:50
earenas
Hi Stephan.

I'm trying with ifly 737-800, I have started to build the MIP, and I have the MCP & EFI from sismo, but I would like continues with the rest of the MIP controls. So I just thinking to buy PCB or gauge assemmbled, it´s easier and quickly, but really I´m a little lost.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.
2019-02-11 22:21
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi earenas,

if you have experiences in soldering and a bit electronics, you should buy kits for self assembling. They are much cheaper than the p&p ones.
It would make sense, first to build the light-switches from the overhead, the parkingbrake, gear, autobrake, flapsgauge and AFDS. These things are often used. If you have completed this, start to build the NAV/COM-part, ADF and Transponder. If you then have enough experiences assemble the FMC.
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask them.
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-02-12 00:16
earenas
Hi Stephan.

I have ordered an arduino and I´m going to try connect an AFDS module assemmbled from Sismo. This module was a gift, I will try to start with it. Do you have samples for a similar module?

Thanks.
2019-02-12 23:44
icon