MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Relic
Hi Guys. I have a little problem. When I pass a parameter via event_ID, I can only pass it with a single press (or release) of a button. Can I pass a parameter value continuously while the button is in the On Press (or On release) state?
2019-02-01 17:51
pizman82
Supporter
No. Not Directly.

Mobiflight simply "see" a change of status.... So If a Button is pressed it will execute ONE TIME the Command you use in the "Press" tab. Same for Release.

A way to solve this ....

If you still plan to work with a Joystick Controller ( additional to Mobiflight Boards) then simply plan THIS Button on it. With Joystick Inputs you can use the internal FSX/P3D interface ( that allow you to define "Repeat while pressed" .... Also Possible internal in FSUIPC.... For Xplane i don´t know.

Alternate is to use the Virtual Joystick System of FSUIPC ( Look in Offset list for that) OR much better you use the VJOY Plugin of Mobiflight.
With this two systems you can emulate a Joystick button action.... And same like aboth you can use it in FSUIPC or FSX/P3D with a repeat command !
Good Luck !
2019-02-01 21:06
Relic
Thank you for help. I will look for a solution
2019-02-01 22:52
icon