MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
pierclav
Supporter
I have configured an elevation trim indicator for my TQ with a servo using FSUIPC offset: OBC2. The value for this offset is from -16383 to +16383 (it follows the input for offset 0BC0). It is not possible to enter a negative value in the interpolation settings table on the compare tab.I figured it out by reading the offset value on the main screen which is by the way a very useful tool when configuring modules. I saw that negative offset values are rolled over 65536 so the range required for that offset in Mobiflight is:

-16383 = 49153

+16383 = 16383

The more I experiment with MobiFlight, the more I think it has great potential.

Pierre
2016-01-26 08:37
DocMoebiuz
Hello Pierre,

great to see that you found a solution.
I also have set up a trim wheel indicator these days - i had no problem with configuring it. I want to share this as a video during the next days.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2016-01-26 14:04
masawee
can same value 16383-49153 use whit trimm fheel value ?
i need adding trim wheel to my cessna panel but not potentiometer, better have encoder. because real life trimm wheel have same, rotation around full many round, not potentiometer litlle limit.
i need encoder many place :) all gauges (heading etc)trimm wheel, joystick(steering),bedals,
but today ewening i need test first encoder whit mobiF.
what have best idea made cessna 172-208 flaps ?(i no like switch or button, not real)
how made gauge ? i have at home some 90g servo motors. RPM gauge think first because all gauges not can add to display.(only six pack )
2016-09-21 13:18
popovichyr
Hello,Sebastian

Can I see this video or setting?
Thanks.

iconDocMoebiuz:

Hello Pierre,

great to see that you found a solution.
I also have set up a trim wheel indicator these days - i had no problem with configuring it. I want to share this as a video during the next days.

2019-03-13 09:51
pizman82
Supporter
Congrats.... Getting a 3 Year old topic out of the grave. :scared:

I think Sebastian never puplish this video ( its not in his Youtube Chanel)

Whatever..... Go to Youtube and search for "Mobiflight"
There exist lots of tutorials from users. Pretty sure you find help.

If you have a specific problem or question please open a NEW Topic and request. We try to help!
Good Luck !
2019-03-13 11:48
fazli
Hi, offset trim can used as force feedback yoke. I just try and error.
2020-01-03 11:07
icon