MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
slammer88
Hey there.

I need some basic information of coding.

I've managed to adapt the Max7219 modules to work with XP-11 via XPUIPC (about which i'll prepare a detailed tutorial later)

But when i set the heading between 000 and 099, my module doesnt show the first zeroes. How can i solve that ?

I need such a code like if the value is or equal 0 and lower 100, show 0 as first digit.
2019-01-24 17:01
slammer88
Ok solved it, just set 3 digits, chose 0 instead of Space from Display settings:thumbup:
2019-01-24 17:41
pizman82
Supporter
Yes... Key is LEFT PADDING Field.... Use it if needed and choose "Space" or "zero"

a Value of for example 67 can be showed in a 3 Diggit Display in 3 Ways ...

1. 670 Here the System add simply Zeros RIGHT if Number is not 3 Diggits long (That schould be Left Padding OFF)
2. 067 Here the System fill up with Zeros to the LEFT (That should be Left Padding ON with ZERO)
3. _67 The "_" means a BLANK Diggit .... (Thats with Left Padding ON with SPACE )

Hope that was all correct.... Not test it and just explaned as i remember at the moment !
Good Luck !
2019-01-24 23:15
icon