MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
achaverr
Hi, I am changing from FS2004 to XPlane 11, in it´s working well Parking Brake Switch and HDG Knob, but I don’t found the offset to OBS VOR1 knob and VOR 2 knob, same to ADF knob.

I used some offset from FSUIPC and it not work.

Thanks for your Help

ALEX CH
2019-01-23 23:17
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Basicly Mobiflight not "talk" directly to Xplane ... its communicate via XPUIPC PlugIn.
If a Function is not include in XPUIPC or it have another Offset there then YOU have a Problem :P
(You can manualy set new things in XPUIPC by own code in the ini File by the way)

So your Functions.....
0C4E 2Byte INT NAV1 OBS setting (degrees, 0–359)
0C5E 2Byte INT NAV2 OBS setting (degrees, 0–359)

For "ADF Knob" i´m not sue what you mean exactly... But in case you ask also for Nav1/Nav2 i think you mean this !
0C6C 2 ADF1: dial bearing, where adjustable (in degrees, 1–360)

Please test this Offsets. If it not work then those functions are simply not include in XPUIPC.

A Alternate is to chek if in Xplane there is a way to Keybind this Knobs.... if Yes then use a Key or Joybutton for that and simply simulate this key/button via Mobiflight !
(Thats much more easy as writing Offsets....Specialy in Xplane where Offsets are mostly not exist !)
Good Luck !
2019-01-24 01:31
achaverr
HI, It works but i made some changes

0C4E 4Byte INT NAV1 OBS setting ($-1 , $+1)
0C5E 4Byte INT NAV2 OBS setting ($-1 , $+1)

This not work
0C6C 2 ADF1: dial bearing, where adjustable (in degrees, 1–360)

thanks for your help!!!
2019-01-24 17:00
pizman82
Supporter
Hhhhm.

iconachaverr:

0C4E 4Byte INT NAV1 OBS setting ($-1 , $+1)
0C5E 4Byte INT NAV2 OBS setting ($-1 , $+1)

As i said XPUIPC is a ownstanding Programm..... Basicly it "should" be simular to FSUIPC but maby its not.

In that case this can be also a Issue by youreself (whatever it not ocure in Problems)

This two Offsets are listed as 2 BYTE Offsets ...NOT 4 Byte !

Check This...
iconQuote:

0C4E 2Byte NAV1 OBS setting (degrees, 0–359) .....(Offset READ and WRITE )
0C50 2Byte NAV1 radial ( *360/65536 for degrees). .....(Offset READ Only )

If you use 4 Byte here instead of 2 Byte like in the recommend lists you"try" to also write the two following bytes.
BUT in case those 2 bytes are not writeable this is no Problem at all

IMPORTANT: Whatever you get no problem here... Its HIGH recommend to use correct Size of Bytes in Offsets at all time to prevent issues on other spots !
Good Luck !
2019-01-24 23:08
achaverr
It Works well, thanks for all
2019-04-23 03:06
icon