MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
fazli
hi,
i have question about configure save mobiflight.
i finished mcp, efis and half mip panel pmdg b737. running perfect on two card mega.
i planning configure another one card for quadron thorttle b737 pmdg .i configure card at another one pc at my office .after completing can i used at another pc.
2018-08-24 20:05
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi fazli,

you can easily connect the modules you have programmed on other computers to your actual (home-) computer.

Although Mobiflight recognizes this module, you do not yet have any configurations because only the devices are stored on the module.

So you need to do the following:

1. the mfmc file in which the devices are stored (for later use and for completeness)
2. The mcc file, which contains the configurations of the devices from the mfmc file

In order not to have to do the configuration again, you do the following:

The mcc file you use on your "home" computer will first be saved under a new name so that you always have the old version.

This mcc file is divided into two sections: once in INPUTS and once in OUTPUTS

From the mcc file that you want to transfer to the "main" mcc file, copy the INPUTS from the new to the (new) main file into the section there.
With the OUTPUTS you do it the same way.

Then save the new main mcc-file. Connect the modules to the USB and start Mobiflight. Mobiflight should recognize the new module and assign the configurations automatically.

But you should also ensure that the new hardware devices are also connected to the new board, otherwise it can happen that MF does not start.
Grüße,
Stephan (Time: UTC+1)
2018-08-24 23:31
fazli
hi, Stephan Ho
thank for the explanation.
how to find file location mfmc and mcc at my pc.
one more think how to i know file mfmc defrent mcc file.

fazli
2018-08-27 19:46
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi fazli,

the files are in the same directory as Mobiflight. Maybe you should turn on in Windows that you can see the file extensions. This makes it easier to find.

To do this, open the Windows File Explorer, go to EXTRAS -> Folder Options, and then click View. Here you are looking for the entry "Hide Extensions of known file types" and remove before the hook.
Grüße,
Stephan (Time: UTC+1)
2018-08-27 19:57
icon