MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2
Lewis
Hi Stephan, Gmail won't let me send these files to you as i am not sure on which ones you mean and wanted to send my whole mobiflight file to you
2018-07-21 20:08
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi Lewis,

in your Mobiflight folder should be all your files you need to work with Mobiflight.

Then you have a device-file. That is the file you upload to then MEGA-module via EXTRAS -> SETTINGS ->MobiFlightModules. It ends with .mfmc
Next is the file where you define your configs in MF, this file end with .mcc.

If you have more of these files then you can have a look on it, it's a text-file. I only need this two files.
If Gmail will not transmitt your complete folder, zip the folder. A .zip will always be delivered.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-21 21:51
Lewis
hi stephan i am unsure to wich files you want so i uploaded my entire mobiflight file for you too look at.
[Last edited by Lewis, 2018-07-22 01:47]
2018-07-22 00:24
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi Lewis,

I found your test.mcc but may it be that you didn't save your devices in a file?

Please start MF and go into the menu EXTRAS -> SETTINGS and then to the tab MOBIFLIGHTMODULE.
Activate your module before you start MF so you can now see you "test-module". Click on it and then on the + so that you can see the defined devices.
Then click the disk-symbol and save it also and name it test.
You will then have two files in your MF-folder, both named test endig with .mfmc and the other with .mcc (test.mfmc and test.mcc). This are the files I'm interested in.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-22 01:06
StephanHo
Supporter
Lewis, be so kind and delete the link in your message above (click on edit and remove the link, then save the message)
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-22 01:15
pizman82
Supporter
iconLewis:

Yes i have the enable data broadcast but no mcp annunciator will give a value or any annunciators

Thats the key !

"Maby" you additional have problems in your device files or in Config file ( What Stephan like to find out with checking your files)
BUT If Mobiflight is "RUN" and you get completly NO Data from any PMDG Offsets then you THERE is the Problem.
(If you like you can also confirm that standard Offsets will work same time.... Create a Config for Parking Brake for example and test in a new config ( With Standard Cessna)

Possible issues:

1. As i said before.... Your FSUIPC Version mustbe UptoDate. The PMDG Offset Area was created by Pete Dowson shortly after PMDG was released (And a second area for Service Pack 1.d ) So if your FSUIPC is to old (maby Pre-2014 for main functions or Pre 2016 for 1.d functions) THEN it can not work !

2. Check if your PMDG is UptoDate ! .... The Homecockpit Support was not included in Main Version .... You need minimum Servicepack 1.b i think. Whatever you should always use current Version 1.d (DELTA) to get all the functions running.

3. Get shure your "INI Broadcast" entry is SAVED correctly.
If you have PMDG in a secure folder like c:/programmfilesx86 then windows can permit your writing without inform you...... So check if its realy saved and if Syntax is 1:1 correct.

4. Get shure you have edit the correct file and Aircraft.
For example myself i got a simmular problem 2 Years ago.... I Know i did the INI entry but it wont work..... Then i see i did the entry in my PMDG 777 but not in the PMDG 737
It also can happen that you have installed PMDG twice ( Maby a older testing installation you never tide up and delete completly.
If you edit this OLD File then it can also not work in your current installation.

Good Luck !
2018-07-24 15:06
StephanHo
Supporter
The problem was that the max value was 16383 in the wizard, the min value was 0 in his configuration.
When interpolating, however, only values up to max. 1000 are taken into account.

The servo only twitched briefly.

I have both of his files here (mfmc and mcc file) and have just set the max value to 1000 in the Wizard (this is also the max value coming from the PMDG for the 0x648C offset). Thus the servo ran flawlessly,, albeit still in the wrong direction.
But since the APU indicator needle runs more than 180 °, a 1: 2 drive was recommended and everything should run smoothly.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-24 16:30
pizman82
Supporter
Stephan .... Basicly Yes. ( I´m shure you check the config correct and it will work for you )

BUT. Please have a look on the picture of the user .... https://www.flickr.com/photos/141525189@N06/42631799055/

In case of Cutting the Mobiflight Window on the left i can NOT see if MF is running corect ( Green Checkmarks and RUN )....
But i see the FSUIPC Valuie of 648C is ZERO at this moment.... Whatever you see in Right section that EGT Gauge show maby 720.

So i would say.... Your reworked Config is correct at all..... BUT On his system the PMDG will not send Data. So your config will not work for him.... Whatever its 100% good!
Good Luck !
2018-07-25 15:53
StephanHo
Supporter
Ahh, ok, Lewis assured me he has green hooks down in MF 2. I do have email contact with him. Expect pictures of him regarding hardware and software configuration. I expect more information from this.
I overlooked the link to the pictures :(
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-25 17:12
Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2