MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Andre747
Hello, running x plane 11 and the latest mobiflight version on same PC. Trying to do The parking brake test. I installed XPUIPC and uploaded my button to Arduino UNO R3. I turned on debug logs but can’t find them. I am testing with basic Cessna. I have a green check mark on module and XPUIPC. I also read that 7.1.3 might work but can’t find a download link for it. Any suggestions? Thank you.
2018-07-01 21:08
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi Andre,

unfortunately, the UNO is no longer supportet.

In order to achieve a trouble-free run of Mobiflight, you should switch to the MEGA. It costs less than 10 € and can manage more devices.
So if you build your circuit with the MEGA, it should work right away.
The debug-logs can be found in the main window of Mobiflight, below, the last three lines. If you want to scroll there, click with the mouse and move with the cursor keys.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-02 01:20
Andre747
Thank you Stephan. I ordered one I should get it in few weeks than I will try and report back.
2018-07-02 04:23
StephanHo
Supporter
You are welcome :)

You can assume that your hardware problems with Mobiflight are a thing of the past.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-02 10:53
Andre747
I like your optimism. :) in my opinion, there are probably many good solutions for home 737 cockpit. The most important part of my decision is support. I am ready to get in and work hard at building a 737 cockpit. But before I buy parts and put in a lot of time I need reassurance that when I hit a road block ( and I am sure I will! ) I can get help and continue. So far I feel I am at the right place with Mobi Flight :)
2018-07-02 23:43
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi Andre,

mistakes are there to be made, but learn from the mistakes of others, you do not live long enough to commit them all;)

There is a forum for analyzing errors, reconciling them with their own experiences, and helping to eliminate them. Impossible things we do here immediately, only miracles, miracles take a little longer ;)

Joking aside. If Mobiflight can do something, many bring in their knowledge to help others. There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

Many tips you can get yourself here in the forum, work through the tutorials and thus gain their own experience. You'll see how easy it is to handle Mobiflight and how quickly you can get things done.

Before you start spending money, you should create a plan for yourself that describes where you want to go. Gray is all theory, but it does not work without it. But you can also help with the planning here, so that you can get a very good idea of ​​how you can realize your project. That makes sense and saves money.

Before your planning just let us know what you plan to do. This starts with the simulation, continues on the desired aircraft (not every one is suitable for cockpit construction), basic technical knowledge (not at all, beginners, advanced or professional), construction projects.

If you've ever browsed here in the forum, you will have found that there are a lot of users who have built a lot. The results are often illustrated. I think that can be inspiring.

Let's go, we are curious.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-07-03 00:43
icon