MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 1123Go to page 3Go to page 3
inancatil
iconDocMoebiuz:

And the PID/VID combination?

if you mean Hardware IDs ;
USB\VID_1A86&PID_7523&REV_0254
USB\VID_1A86&PID_7523

Here is Device instance path;
USB\VID_1A86&PID_7523\5&DC4A972&0&10
2015-08-23 18:05
DocMoebiuz
Feel free to try with 6.1.2
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2015-08-24 21:11
inancatil
Thanks! Working now.
2015-08-25 13:48
inancatil
Hii,
I finalized my lua and it works perfect with my encoders and led display!. Now the only thing that doesnt work for me is button key press action. It doesnt send the keypress to sim for some reason. And when I push the button to write a letter , it writes twice. e.g I defined "A" key in mobiflight. I press the button on text field , it writes "aa". Same for release action. If it is win10 bug let me know so I wont be waiting.
And one other problem is saving mobiflight configuration. It doesnt save some of my preconditions. I always rewrite preconditions after relaunching mobiflight. I have 7 input device and 6 of them must have precondition. I define them and save it but only 1 of them is saved. After closing and relaunching mobiflight , I have to rewrite them.
Thanks for all your support :)
2015-08-27 13:39
DocMoebiuz
Great to hear that you got the Airbus running with MobiFlight. You are encouraged to share your script with the Community!

I have not tested with Win 10 so far. But I plan to upgrade anyway in the near future. Maybe it helps if you run MobiFlight as admin because there might be difference in UAC handling or you run FSX in privileged mode. Let me know if it helps.

You probably found a bug with the preconditions. Can you describe step by step how I can reproduce it. I would like to fix it.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2015-08-27 20:40
DocMoebiuz
iconDocMoebiuz:

You probably found a bug with the preconditions. Can you describe step by step how I can reproduce it. I would like to fix it.

I can reproduce it. Works on outputs, not on inputs. Thanks for the hint!
Have a great day!
Sebastian

2015-08-27 21:26
inancatil
iconDocMoebiuz:

iconDocMoebiuz:

Good to know it is not only me :D.

I ran mobiflight as admin and key press problem solved. Thanks!

About my lua , I didnt test in real flight yet. I was only on ground for setting up :D , after doing full flight without any problem , I will share for sure
2015-08-27 21:40
DocMoebiuz
iconDocMoebiuz:

Already fixed - nearly ready to release ;)
iconinancatil:

I ran mobiflight as admin and key press problem solved. Thanks!

Yeah!!!
iconinancatil:

About my lua , I didnt test in real flight yet. I was only on ground for setting up :D , after doing full flight without any problem , I will share for sure

Great!!!
Have a great day!
Sebastian

2015-08-27 21:45
BoXon
Wow, this looks exactly like what i need. Good thing there's alot of smart guys out there so i at least don't have to figure out everything myself. :)

Please share as soon as you're ready! (Or before :rolleyes: )
2015-08-29 15:16
inancatil
iconBoXon:

Wow, this looks exactly like what i need. Good thing there's alot of smart guys out there so i at least don't have to figure out everything myself. :)

Please share as soon as you're ready! (Or before :rolleyes: )

well, there are some problems with push and pull for all rotaries. I need to figure out how to solve and make them as what is in the sim.
2015-08-29 17:40
BoXon
What is the problem? Doesn't anything happen at all or do they just act weird?

Regarding to the SDK
1 = push, -1 = pull

So writing that to the LVar should give the same functionality as if you where pushing/pulling the button in sim?
2015-08-30 00:00
inancatil
iconBoXon:

What is the problem? Doesn't anything happen at all or do they just act weird?

Regarding to the SDK
1 = push, -1 = pull

So writing that to the LVar should give the same functionality as if you where pushing/pulling the button in sim?

In my lua I have infinite loop which checks offsets and Lvars value. If they are different , it writes offset value to Lvar. When you change between set and managed mod for heading, system goes crayz. It stuck in managed mod even it shows heading or it doesnt turn to selected heading etc. Now I am copy-paste Linda's airbus functions and assigning them to keyboard. It doesnt need infinite loop and also it directly change Lvar without offset. I am just writing the offset for displaying on Leds. For now testing goes well. Only problem is you will need a lot of keyboard commands to assign(For only heading I will need 6 different lua and keystroke). I will go on this way. If this will fail either , dont know what I will do :D

Anyway , https://www.dropbox.com/s/f510z6dcflbjdli/AirbusRotary.lua?dl=0 is uncomplate lua file.

--Speed
0x66C0 , 2 byte , mask value 0xFFFF , multiply by 1 / same for input. Use $+1 and -1 for value

--Mach
0x66C6 and rest are same as speed.

--Heading
0x66C8 , 4 byte , mask value 0xFFFF , multiply by 0.0054931640625 / for input , 4 byte , mask value 0xFFFFFFFF. Use $+182 and -182 for value

--Track mode
0x66D1 and rest are same as heading.
--Alt
0x66D5 , 4 byte , mask value 0xFFFF multiply by 1 / 4 byte , 0xFFFFFFFF. Use $+100 and -100 for input.
--V/S
0x66C2 , 2 byte , 0xFFFF , multiply by 100 / same as output. Value is $+1 and -1

--FPA
0x66C4 , 2 byte , 0xFFFF , multiply by 1 / same as output. Value is $+1 and -1

--SPD/MACH
0x66CE , if equals 0 , speed mod. if equals 1 , mach. use it for precondition

--HDG/TRK
0x66CC if equals 0 , hdg. if equals 1 ,trk.
[Last edited by inancatil, 2015-08-30 12:42]
2015-08-30 08:26
vicious90270
HELLO!!

So Ive been picking my brains for the last few days on how to get this exact thing to work. Is there someone that can help out to make the segment display and encoders work step by step???

Thank you
2016-04-09 11:58
joshuadouch@yahoo.co.uk
Could someone guide me where to start?
Please! This is my only hope!
2017-09-16 21:50
myflightdeck
I am using the above mentioned process to run LUA scripts via keypresses but I have run out of combination for key presses. Is there an alternative method to fire off the LUA script instead of using a keypress and assigning that key press in mobiflight?
2019-01-01 20:20
Go to page 1Go to page 1123Go to page 3Go to page 3