MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
toppano
Trying to build an annuciator panel and have mobiflight trigger warning lights. Anyone have any information on how to do this? I am looking for any offset data or eventid's that would trigger the mobiflight application which in turn would turn on/off an LED but can't seem to come up with anything.

-Tony
2017-10-27 21:52
pizman82
Supporter
Hi tony.

The A2A Puplisher work different.... Instead of the most popular AddOns like PMDG, Prosim, Magenta and so on it NOT work (complete) with FSUIPC Offsets.... If i remember right it use LVars....
Mobiflight work with FSUIPC Offsets.

To make this working you need own scripts that READ/Write the LVars and set it to free FSUIPC Offsets..... Then Mobiflight do the same like now and Read/Write Offsets..... And Your self written script will "translate" this informations to the A2A

Look HERE for information ! https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/topic/251.html

Maby some guys already do this and share there solution.... Please check the A2A Comunity for this.

MABY in the future we can help you.... But this is not on current ToDo List of Mobiflight.
I talked to Sebastian and Pete Dowson (FSUIPC Guy) about this..... It Look like Pete currently build a special Offset-Technic we can use for Read/Write Lvars ( Like the 3110-3114 System for EventId´s at the Moment)
If this become succesfull then we can implement a new function in Mobiflight to controll or readout Lvars ( A2a- Aerosoft etc) too.
But please stay Patient.... This will take time. Maby Sebastian can comment this !
Good Luck !
2017-10-28 13:38
toppano
Great! Thank you so much Pizman82 for the reply this points me in a direction to hopefully develop something. Hopefully Hopefully the MobiFlight application can do this in future I think a lot of people would use it especially for GA aircraft and it would make a really good first project.

-Tony
2017-11-05 15:25
icon