MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
MASTERP
Hi Sebastian,

I 'd like to report the output of some fsuipc offset has stopped working with new version MF 7.4.0
I re-installed MF 7.3.2 and those offsets work just fine as usual. (same config file)
Some offset which stopped working with my test are:
78EB - 1 - value 2, 4, 6
Module: Arduino Mega 2560/

Thanks,
2017-09-05 09:27
pizman82
Supporter
Hi Master....

That sounds strange....

Can you confirm the OTHER Elements in this Offset are Working correct, or failing, too ?
Offset 78EB Parameter 1-77 Like....
iconQuote:

FCU/EFIS controls. Set value :
1:SPD Pull
2:SPD Push
3:HDG Pull
4:HDG Push
5:ALT Pull
6:ALT Push
7:V/S Pull
8:V/S Push
9:AP1
10 ........ 77

I belive in your report that problem is maby in Mobiflight, if Version 7.3x is working and 7.4 is not....
BUT I can´t understand why only on 2,4,6 ... Normaly then ALL Elemetns of this Offset should failed.

Additional.... Please tell us ....
WHAT System ? P3d v3.4 , P3d v4, or FSX ?
And What FSUIPC Version ? ( 4.xxx or 5.xxxx )

Thank you !
Good Luck !
2017-09-05 18:07
MASTERP
Yes It really strange.
Only 2,4,6 offset of 78EB has this problem while all other offset working correctly.
the same config .mcc file are working fine on 7.3.2
My system: FSX Acce, FSUIPC 4.XX
2017-09-06 04:33
pizman82
Supporter
Thanks for additional Information.
Problem is under investigation.

Please wait for a comment by Sebastian. I heard he is still checking the reported Problems with 7.4
My Appology for that... We thought everything is ok with new patch.... But it look like there is a little bug he not found already.
Good Luck !
2017-09-07 05:36
icon