MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
flightman49
Supporter
Ich habe 3 Mega 2560's mit Moviflight verbunden. Keine Platine funktioniert, wenn ich eine Taste an Pin 2 anschließe. Ist Pin 2 für eine andere Funktion reserviert?
2017-01-30 17:29
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

sorry i forgot to awnser in english section.

I´m not shure !

At the moment i do only testruns and so i´m not need to use all pins of a board. ( I pricipial use only pin 14-52 at the moment) I read in some other threads, that pin 0 and 1 are not working but pin 2 ??
I always thought we can use 52 Pins..... Mega got 54.... So i thought pin 0 and 1 are the probelmatic Pins. Maby it´s 1 and 2 and we can use already the 0 Pin ?

If Sebastian or another advanced User read this please awnser the question..... i´m interessted , too, for further using.
Good Luck !
2017-01-30 21:41
flightman49
Supporter
Yes I asked in german because I saw that responses were quicker. Maybe someone will know.
Thank you
2017-01-31 00:27
icon