MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
slammer88
Hello,

I've recently met with X-Plane 11 and kinda liked it more than FSX. I'm already using an Arduino based DIY Board with FSX via MobiFlight flawlessly. I'd like to introduce my board to X-Plane as well, but i have no idea how to do that. I've downloaded the FSUIPC equivalent XPUIPC, but couldn't go further from there.

How can i assign my switches & Leds with X-Plane 11's 738 ?
2016-12-25 18:15
slammer88
Doesn't anyone have an idea ? :-/
2017-01-23 09:28
avidflyer
You will get a conection with Mobiflight via XPUIPC.

You have to install xpiupc via installation instruction. Check the ip adress you have to change in the config. Afterwards start Xplane and start Mobiflight you will get a connection. Instead of fsuipc you will see xuipc in the lower window of xplane. I tried xplane very briefly with my test whiskey compass and it worked like it should. I ried it with the xplane 9 demo and xplane 11 demo. I dont remember which beta.

Regards Christian

Check installation instruction inside the xpuipc folder
2017-01-23 11:52
pizman82
Supporter
??? We talk about in other thread.

Maby i missunderstood you but we awnser youre question yesterday and you response allready in that topic !
Good Luck !
2017-01-23 11:53
icon