MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
cloudrunner
Where i find the presets for CRS reading on a 7 segment display , And also the preset for the encoder CRS is not in my preset list
Where can i find the presets
Also the reading of HDG on my 7 segment go to negative ???

I have this problems since a upgrate the program
[Last edited by cloudrunner, 2022-10-03 14:10]
2022-10-03 12:35
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

More details please....
Its like you ask me.... "Where is the fuel gauge in my car" . If oyu not tell me what car you use i can not tell you where it is, cause its on different spots in every car of this world!

So... Like always.
System : (FSX you said already) and Aircraft! And please not say "Boeing 737" .... We also need to know what puplisher.... StockFSX, PMDG, Ifly or whatever.

iconcloudrunner:

Also the reading of HDG on my 7 segment go to negative ???
I have this problems since a upgrate the program

What programm do you Upgrade ? MF have no changes for FSX since 5 years!
Negative Heading is normal and is happen since FSX was release....
To solve this you need to use compare.... IF Value less then 0 <0 THEN $+360 ELSE $

NOTE: Only true for Stock FSX.... AddOns not need this. If you got a addon Aircraft i expect you use all time the wrong offset !
Good Luck !
2022-10-03 15:56
cloudrunner
i work with stock FSX (DVD)
I have a multi functional AP panel ( for airbus , boeing , crj )

When i try to program my arduino , i don't find ''autopilot CRS value '' in the output list .
Also i dont't find '' autopilot CRS value '' in the input list for the encoder .

In the you tube movie about AP , there you can select CRS .In the new version of MF not .

When i go to 'output ' , then ' select variable type ' , i have the choice of ' simconnect ' , ' mobiflight variable ' , FSUIPC offset ' and ' X plane data ref '
I click FSUIPC offset , then i have a list of presets . There is not CRS in the list , like it is in the movie .
[Last edited by cloudrunner, 2022-10-04 09:41]
2022-10-04 09:12
pizman82
Supporter
Hi again !

The problem is you not know the right "name".

At first.... the "Preset" for FS2020 are much more detailed like in the past. The stuff you see in actual Videos is from FS2020. Here we have tenthausonds of Presets already.
For FSX we just have a very basic preset list...... Cause that time (in the past) it was just a "On Top Feature". That time all users could simply use the FSUIPC Offsetlist and enter the needed Data like "Offset Adress", "Size", and "Typ" themself.... So we just include the most important elements in that Preset List.

BUT

Your requested are availibale.... today and also since 5+ Years....

CRS is called like in real aircrafts... NAVx OBS.
So there is a CRS for NAV1 and NAV2.
Simply check the Dropdown.
There is a Output ( Display or Gauge) for NAV1 OBS and NAV2 OBS.
And there exist also Inputs in EVENT ID and FSUIPC Offset for both.
Also most Entrys have the note "CRS" in the name expect the Event ID .... Here its called VOR1 OBS for example.... Cause VOR1 is same like NAV1

I understand your confusion.... But all you need and ask for is still there !
Good Luck !
2022-10-05 00:27
cloudrunner
thx for your info , it works .
Topic can be closed
2022-10-05 12:04
icon