MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
OLIVE47
Hi,

I'm a new Happy user of MF (Thanks all the team :thumbup: )
I have succesfull create several buttons for throttle, flaps, etc ...

Now I try to create a little camera views panel but unfortunatly all the views command have no effect on MFS2020.
I've try with the MFS2020 -Custom Input, FSUIPC Event ID ... and also Keyboard input without success

Is it a know issues or my configuration problem ?

Thanks for your reply (sorry for my english)
2022-10-01 10:33
pizman82
Supporter
Camera Views are done (normaly) via direct Sim Controlls.

So at first i can tell you....
Key Command will not work in case MF is working for all Sims EXPECT FS2020. The new FS2020 not accept our Keystrokes. So we can not emulate Keys here.

I dont know if there are Offsets or EventID (FSUIPC) or Simconnect Events ( WASM FS2020) for this.....
Simply for me it make no sense..... If i like to do things that are already available in the Sim Controlls i not need or use Mobiflight.
I do them with a simple HID Joystick Controller directly within FS2020 Controlls!

So.... Maybe other users can give you good Events for this ( i recommend our DISCORD.... There is much more traffic like here in Forum)
Otherwise.... Controll this stuff simply within the sim.... Cause its more easy and direct !
Good Luck !
2022-10-02 23:47
OLIVE47
Thanks pizman,

iconQuote:

I do them with a simple HID Joystick Controller directly within FS2020 Controlls!

:thumbup:

Exact, i will buy a cheaper arduino nano to build a HID Joystick Controller in addition of my MF's UNO.
2022-10-04 16:57
pizman82
Supporter
You can do....
OR
You use VJOY!

here you can emulate a "Virtual" Joystick on the Computer....
So e.g. a Button Press of a Arduino Device (Mega, Uno) send a Signal to Vjoy and that programm emulate a Virtuial Joystick Button that is detected by the Sim like a real Joystick !

Question here is quantity of the situation.....
If you need just 2-3 Inputs but using the 30 others with MF.... Then Vjoy is the key....
If you need a whole board with 32 Inputs all for Joystick actions, then a real Joystick Controller is the best choice !
Good Luck !
2022-10-05 00:34
icon