MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
hrings
Yet another stupid question.
I am building the RMI with 3 stepper motors one to use for driving the dial and one for each needle.
So in that case I need 3 offsets that I am unable to find and also for that i need two events for the VOR/ADF switch.
Anyone that can help me with that and also the MF setups
HenningR
2021-10-04 18:50
pizman82
Supporter
Should be possible by the Sim Stock Values.....
Heading, VOR and ADF Course "should" be abailable as regulary FSUIPC Offsets ( Stock Data.... NOT PMDG)

If i remember right a user build this for his Cessna already..... And if i again remember right the key was a calculation of Heading and VOR/ADF together.....
Cause the VOR/ADF Value is the Course in Degrees ( Related to a Northbound Label Disc)...... But if Disc e.g. show to East then for sure the VOR/ADF Needles also need this 90° Offset.
Please use Search ( Discord also) I not find it at the moment but i´m sure all is written down somewhere HERE or on DISCORD..... Including the needed Formulas !

If you have no sucess.... Then we need to figure out again..... OR we need to find the guy who build this :-)
Good Luck !
2021-10-05 15:10
icon