MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2
737Andi
Do you have an idea why FSUIPC is showing a 1 for the OFF and ON position of the switch?

If not I would be happy to get in touch with you over discord. Do you guys want to help me via screen sharing then? What time are you available?

Thank you so much!!
2021-06-06 21:19
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

The other guys ( Stephan and many more) are online nearly every day.
Myself in case of my job be online only late at night or on Wednesday and Thursdays evening. Also sometimes at afternoon.

But thats no Problem..... Join Discord...: Then you "see" if somebody got a Green Dot and is online !

About Problem.... Your screen show me the LEFT Switch Config..... that looks correct..... But as shown in the Picture it is also ON in the Virtual Cockpit.
In the VR the Right Switch is OFF ( But your Config show me "1") ..... BUT.... Badly your screen not show the Settings from the second (problematic) Config.
So i can not see if you use e.g. a wrong Setting there !
Good Luck !
2021-06-06 23:42
737Andi
Here is again a summary of my problem depicted by the pictures.
I do not understand why FSUIPC is giving out a value of 1 when the PMDG has the EEC button in the OFF position ??
Is that a FSUIPC problem. Is there maybe a workaround by using Pre settings or other tricks?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UwjHe0CxWVIAZMRkoVmJ1zvJV_GOs_T/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKfW4EsWwfphUAyaOiIcVyKng6oPJXz3/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xBpksm_Al1BEZ37tWR1eRM2JUsFM0s2o/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18S6UMKyNvYRnmOVtSYzZb63VxpL54k-Q/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QhdQ9ZgKUpRoMIgqnDRy2o8Pt-FHlmMN/view?usp=sharing
[Last edited by 737Andi, 2021-06-07 22:09]
2021-06-07 22:00
pizman82
Supporter
Bei den ersten 3 Bildern ist MF nicht im RUN Modus.... Es kann also nix anzeigen !
Good Luck !
2021-06-07 22:45
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

For those problems you should really come to DISCORD !
There you can simply send a screenshot via one click and no "Cloud" is needed..... And as i said.... Shared Screen is a big benefit here!

About Problem
I can try to test this today afternoon..... But i can not garantee we got the same result... I use NGXu also, BUT i´m still on P3Dv4

Whatever.... One important idea....
I read back all your posts..... And it seems you do the INPUT already with your Buttons.
So Please make another test ( No Screenshots needed)

Start Sim.... Load a new Flight (Where the switches are clean and not pressed)
Then activate the Left EEC Switch in the Sim with the MOUSE ...... NOT!!!! With your Button !
Then Disable it again with the Mouse..... Observe what the Offset do ! ( Means RUN MF same time and check the 2 collumns right of the Config! )
After that do the same with the Right Switch.... And finalay make a Run with BOTH switches.

I presume.... May the Problem is a Wrong INPUT via EventID .....
If the issue also happens by Mouse Inputs, then there is a Issue in PMDG/FSUIPC itself ( or in your output configs i not already see)
BUT
If it work with the Mouse..... Then you simply use the wrong INPUIT Actions ( or again there is a Issue in PMDG/FSUIPC related to that Inputs)

So... Please split it up between IN and OUT and tell me what happen !
Good Luck !
2021-06-08 12:11
737Andi
Hi,

thanks for your reply!

I just performed your test. Here is the result after fresh loading of the sim and only activating everything with the mouse in the NGXu without touching my hardware.

The Sim loads with EEC switches in OFF --> Hardware is already lighting up 2 white ON lights after pressing "start" in MF and MF shows FSUIPC and Output Value 1
I click the left EEC button in the sim with one single moúse click and it says ON in the sim with white light --> Hardware stays the same as with OFF condition and the FSUIPC and Output value stay also the same with 1
I click the EEC button in sim another time and the red ALTN light comes up in the sim. --> Hardware panel shows red ALTN LED and FSUIPC and Output Value change to 0.
I click the EEC button in the sim another time and the OFF position is active in the NGXu again. FSUIPC and Output value are again 1, which is false. It should be 0 here.

The same applies to the right EEC button.

Please let me know when you are available for a discord chat.
That would be awesome :)

Thanks again!
2021-06-08 13:12
737Andi
Hi, I just received an answer from PMDG:

"There is an issue with the current implementation of the EEC switch. The switch has only two positions ON and ALTN there is no OFF position.
The proper condition when the switch is latched is ON. This is known to the team and will be fixed for a future update.
Chris Makris
Customer & Product Support
PMDG Simulations, LLC
www.precisionmanuals.com"

@pizman82
How are you coping with that problem under P3D 4.5 and your NGXu?
Is there any workaround for this via mobiflight?

Thank you!

Best regards Andi
2021-06-09 08:38
pizman82
Supporter
Antwort auf Discord !!
Good Luck !
2021-06-09 12:32
Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2