MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
RomanDesign
Hi, Another newbie question: I have a MEGA 2560 R3 board, and as a test I connected encoder to COM1 frequency and it works in MSFS. However what I need to do for VR is a set of 5 encoders, and functionality of all 5 would switch, depending on the 3-position switch (acting like 2 buttons I guess). Upper position - radio tuning, middle - heading bug etc., lower - autopilot (speed, VS, Altitude etc.). I thought that I could set it up as a precondition - if button 1 is pressed, then encoder does one thing, if not - something else. But I only see a "config item" as a possible precondition. How do I use that to work with my buttons? This switch should not depend on anything in the sim. I can't use many encoders because I have to use them in the blind, wearing VR. So 5 encoders is a max. So I need a bank switch. How can I do that?

Thanks.
2021-05-08 03:30
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

In case these request was done with 100% same words in discord..... I think i already awnser your question there..... right ?

If YES..... Then this Topic is closed.
if NO ..... Tell me... Then i will write here the solution once again !
Good Luck !
2021-05-08 21:17
icon