MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
NKN88
Hi, i want to make a command for flaps of a320neo.
I have a 4 pole switch with a 5th in notch but without pole (https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07KW98MC1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

switch config:
1--2
3--4
5--6
7--8

Is it possible to program that, if none of the positions are active (FLAPS 1, FLAP 2, FLAPS 3, FLAPS FULL) then the "FLAPS 0" or "FLAPS UP" command is activated with "precondition and compare"??

it may not be very understandable.

Sorry for my english.

Jim
2021-05-01 16:27
pizman82
Supporter
LOL.
This Switch is way way to much :-)
600V (we need max 5) ..... 20A ( We work with 0,02 A max)
Also its way to expensive for what we need.... A Simple Rotary Switch (e.g. Lorlins) costs less then 2 Dollars.

About Technic.... If you still order it.... We need to find a way.
If the Sim support a "Direct Parameter" ..... Mean you got a Event for each Position it is possible.
We would simply "cheat" here and use the Release of the "1" Position to set the Virtual switch to "0"

That means.... If you leave the "1" it set to "0" . It also set to "0" if you move from 1 to 2 in that moment.... BUT after reaching 2 it will set to "2" again.
Not clean.... A unneeded Command in that case..... But should work finaly.

Whatever.... If you not already order it.... There are thousends of better switches in the Web. Cheaper and more easy to handle electrical and in Software.
Good Luck !
2021-05-02 01:55
NKN88
Hi, thanks for the reply. A friend gave me this switch, that's why I wanted to use it but yes it would be easier with a suitable switch. Thanks anyway =)
2021-05-02 10:23
icon