MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
PilotOlivier
Hi everyone,

I am a new member here and I am building an home cockpit with P3D version 5, KingAir 350i from Milviz and FSUIPC/WideFS registred.

I need to use Lvars to control this plane.

Do you have documentation to use Lvars in Mobiflight tool?

Thank you for your support.

Olivier
2021-04-08 09:45
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Working with Lvars is currently a little uncomfortable....
https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/topic/251.html

Check this.... May we can offert a better solution in the future !
Good Luck !
2021-04-08 11:30
PilotOlivier
Hi Pizman82

Thank you for your quick answer... I have found a great solution that I share with you.

In “FSUIPC6.ini” file, I add:

[MacroFiles]
1=AA-001

In FSUIPC6 folder, I have crated a file call “AA-001.MCRO” which contains:

[Macros]
1=L:B350i_BeaconLights=SET

In Mobiflight, I use "Lua macros" and use the following name for the macro: "AA-001: L:B350i_BeaconLights" which commands the switch & the beacon lights of my airplaine (KingAir 350i from Milviz) and it is working !!

What do you think about this solution?
2021-04-08 18:41
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Yes. the Macro System is the correct way ( or better one of the good ways) to make INPUTS !

For Output its a little different.... Here you also use FSUIPC and a Lua Code within.....
But this time you need to READ the specific Lvar and write it onto a free Offset .....

Then You use this Offset e.g. to light a LED or to show something on a 7 Seg Display..... Same way as you would use a original Offset from FSUIPC !
Good Luck !
2021-04-09 19:20
icon