MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
theflyguy
I'm currently building a G1000 Hardware, and so far most of the Functionality already works. But I can't find Events or Offsets for some AP Functions. Especially AP/VS and AP/FLC Modes. For VS-Mode I tried the FSUIPS Offset (Autopilot - AP V/S Hold, 0x07EC), but at least for the G1000 this didn't work. I searched through msfs2020_eventids.cip with a Text Editor, but couldn't find anything related to VS-Hold or FLC-Modes.
2021-03-27 13:45
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Most of the "new" elements in FS2020 are not included in FSUIPC already.... So you need to use the new feature Sebastian build for us to handle FS2020 Inputs for now.

If these special things are also not included in that tool ( he build just a couple of presets till now) then you have to add them by hand !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKBjEl9E5A4

Also you can join our Discord Group. There are a lot of users who have experience with FS2020 and adding those Inputs !
And maybe they can also share there files to you.... So you not need to make the settings yourself.
Good Luck !
2021-03-27 14:18
icon