MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
jimtenor
Good evening to all. I want to build a cockpit for the FSX default 737-800 using mobiflight and MEGA 2560. I have found all the necessary FSUIPC and EVENTS ID for all the switches of the overhead panel and all works except three (3).
1) Engine Start Switch
2) Engine 1 OFF / FLT Switch
3) Engine 2 OFF / FLT Switch.

I read about it in various posts, I used EVENTS ID 69752 (on Press 0) (on Release 1) and (on Press 2) on Release 1) but unfortunately it does not work.
Can somebody help me?
I am from Greece and I used Google Translate
Thank you.
2021-03-26 15:02
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

You mix up some things.....

You say " default 737" ..... But you talk about a EventID "69752" ... Thats a PMDG737 Event.

Please confirm you like to build a Stock B737 !!!

Not remember what was possible there.... The Starter switches should have a Event.... The ignition switch.... I not find it on first view. Is it useable in Sim ?
Good Luck !
2021-03-27 02:10
jimtenor
Thank you very much for the answer.
I did not know the EVENTS ID I was trying it for pmdg .....
No i want to built the default 737-800 fsx (no the pmdg)
ok.....I'm trying to see if it is usable for cold and dark start ...

Thanks
2021-03-28 15:46
pizman82
Supporter
Hi Again !

Note: PMDG Events are specialy for PMDG.... They will NEVER work for other Aircrafts or Stock/Standard ones.
If you not use the PMDG then these Events are technical "empty".

For FSX/P3D Standard Aircrafts, all existing EventID are listed in your FSUIPC Installation Folder.

Go to e.g. D:/FSX/Modules/FSUIPC Documents/The 2016 List of FSX and P3D Controls.pdf
Good Luck !
2021-03-29 09:35
icon