MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
hrings
I have searched, but I am unable to find the event ID for the Mic. button on the left side.
Anyone know?
HenningR
2021-03-22 12:58
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Simple Question.... WHY ?
There is no simulated PushTo Talk Logic.... this Button is a Dummy !

What do you like to do with this button ?
Good Luck !
2021-03-22 13:09
hrings
I will use it with vPilot as a PTT button, but I think I can assign one f.inst. the cockpit voice recorder test button
place it on the glareshield and then just assign that with vPilot setup as PTT
HenningR
2021-03-23 01:02
pizman82
Supporter
May i missunderstand your idea.....

You not need a FAKE Button.... You can build the MIC Button 100% Real.... You only not assign this button to the virtual PMDG Button cause it make no sense to press the "virtual" PTT.
Simply use for this button e.g. a key for Teamspeak PTT ( Ivao e.g.) or use a Hardware "cutter" to mute/unmute the Microphone..... So Your Tool use All time Speaking but only if Button is pressed a switch is closed and Microphone Signal is send to Computer.....

Lots of Ways.... Important is just.... You not need to handle the Virtual PMDG Button in case this button is a Dummy already in the Sim.
Good Luck !
2021-03-23 18:50
icon