MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
sergio1956
Supporter
Hi all,
I set 12 physical buttons to activate the G1000 PFD "softkeys" and all works perfectly.
I was wondering how to use the same buttons to activate the G1000 MFD softkeys too.
I tried inserting a precondition in every input associated to my buttons.
For testing I inserted a precondition from FSUIPC preset (I used Cockpit - navlights).
If navlights are on, the buttons work for G1000 PFD, if condition is false, they work for G1000 MFD.
This test worked great!
There is a problem : to use two button sets I have to switch lights on and off.
Is possible to insert a condition that doesn't affect aircraft behaviour?
A sort of "ghost" condition?
I hope my explanation was clear enough
Thank you for your suggestions
[Last edited by sergio1956, 2021-01-31 23:37]
2021-01-31 22:16
sergio1956
Supporter
Don't mind, solved in discord :)
Thank you
2021-02-01 13:37
ec-cts
Can you report how you have solved it?
2021-03-22 00:09
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Here we work with a simple CUSTOM OFFSET System.

We use a "free" Offset like 66C0 like a "memory" .

Your Switch for example write this "Custom Offset" to a value.... For example a latching switch use Press "1" and Release "0" .
Then we READ this Offset with a Output Config ( No device needed here..... This is just for preconditions) .....
Call it e.g. "Selector Info"

Finaly all your Buttons use this Config as Precondition....
Each Button got here 2 Configs ( One for the Controll of e.g. PFD.... another for ND )
The PFD Configs say precondition " Only work if Config "Selector Info" = 0" .... The ND Configs say "Only work if Config "Selector Info" =1"

Finaly we got a lot of possible ways now.... We can also use a momentary button for selecting. Use a Input formula like : if(1,0,1) to toggle 0,1,0,1,0,1,
Or use something like if($=3,0,$+1) ..... This occure in swapping 0,1,2,3,0,1,2,3,
Good Luck !
2021-03-22 12:51
icon