MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
mick4658
Ok guys a bit sad I am still running fs9 because I love it but now disappointed,
I always have update this great software mobiflight to the latest ,so please don't tell me I have to go and by new pc and flight sim because in this covid crazy world at the moment of being locked down and on furlow that is not possible yet,
I have been running the latest mobiflight all been working flawlessly so please tell me what are the changes in the software 8.0 update ? now my radio displays are not working on the standby side and there are there going to be more issues ?
so for now reverted back to previous version for now so I can still use my very old and reliable sim which over the years added a lot of add ons that I never classed as being disposable.
2021-02-12 14:39
pizman82
Supporter
Hi Mick

Technical there is no Change here.
Mobiflight talk to FSUIPC Offsets. And it is no mater for Mobiflight if you use FSUIPC-3 with FS9 or FSUIPC 4,5,6,7 and FSX, P3Dv3, P3dv4 P3dv5 or FS2020.

Sebastians main opinion is always "downgrade Compatibiltiy" . So from our intention your FS9 should work as before. And sure we still help here. We not plan to stop supporting older sims.

Badly with a bigger Update ( That is designed and tested for the newest System FS2020) there can be some issues with older systems. We not see while testing progress in case nobody from our testing community still use FS9.

The only way to solve this..... ( In case we will pretty sure not buy FS9 and do testings there) is get in conteact to Sebastian. ( Best way via Discord)
Tell him what is exactly wrong. And hopefuly he can see the issue and understand what change in current version occure in your problem.
Whatever... Expect to do some testing work for him.
Good Luck !
2021-02-12 16:35
mick4658
Ok thanks very much for your prompt help ,glad your not planning to stop supporting older sims ,I shall contact Sebastian on the prob
2021-02-12 17:10
mick4658
Just updated to 8.1 and all is ok now thanks all :
2021-02-14 16:57
icon