MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
bennnozgurum
To whom it may concern! :)

First of all, the actual state of mobiflight is also perfect I can do whatever I want with it with all the aircrafts and the sims on the market :). Thx for all the developers, especially Sebastian. :)

However what I realised that when we write .lua codes for inputs. We can not use it via mobiflight. We can only use the lua macro files that we write i.e. "1=L:AB_AP_SPDMACH=toggle". However I realised that while making Aerosoft A320 FCU. When I use "1=L:AB_AP_ALT_Select=inc" to increase altitude on fcu. It increases the value by one, i.e.3000 to 3001. As I said before there are also other ways like sending keyboard commands and adjusting it via FSUIPC. However I think it would be great to call .lua via mobiflight and use the parameter 1 ,2 ... etc to execute as in .lua file.

Thank you very much

This is not a problem post. I made mine using the writing the Lvar to a free offset and using mobiflight input FSUIPC section using $+/-100 or $+/-1000 values.

It is just a friendly wish. Take it easy to all. :)
2020-11-22 18:10
pizman82
Supporter
This should be possible already.

I never use the LUA Plugin in MF..... And badly the guy who make it never support a real manual for this.....
But as i understand we can run macros AND scripts with it !
Good Luck !
2020-11-26 17:12
icon