MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
pierclav
Supporter
I am in the process of converting my MCP from Opencockpits to Mobiflight. I have most of the displays figured out including blanking the V/S display and the IAS/MACH A/B indicators (not flashing but from what I could gather from the German section of the section, the flashing A/B may be implemented in a future version). The IAS/MACH display is configured as follows:

FSUIPC: 07E2

Compare: If current value < 100, Set value to $ * .01 (To display MACH)

Display: 4 digits with Left padding enabled (Space)

IAS displays fine but there is a leading 0 on the MACH display (0 . X X)

Is there a way to blank this leading zero?

Thank you,

Pierre
2016-03-05 07:26
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.

I just woked with PMDG and dont know the logic of the FSUIPC Value......

But i think you need to make TWO different Entrys for MACH and IAS ( With Preconditions that only One is working at the same time)

I Worked on MACh Display with integer.... For Exmaple Mach 0.69 i used a value of 69 and set a decimal Point only as a Dummy. So Just Multiply the value to get a integer,

By the Way.... I look to the FSUIPC List and see that " Mach Speed" is another offset.....
07E8 4Byte "Autopilot mach value" as Mach*65536

Maby this Offset is easyer like to comare the other one.

Please report when it workes..... thats interesting !
Good Luck !
2016-03-05 16:40
icon