MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
sunesune
Hello!

My AFDS panel is now ready for installation, but I can' t find the Custom event id's and the Offset mapping for PMDG 737NGX.

Need some help! :confused:

/Sunesune
2020-10-18 14:33
pizman82
Supporter
Offset List is in your FSUIPC Folder
Older Sims in the main Sim folder like d:/fsx/modules/fsuipc documents File called "Offsetmapping for PMDG737NGX.pdf
Newer Sims in the /users/deocuments subfolders of Windows

The Input Files are within the SDK.H file in your PMDG Installation folder..... Or you simply google for "PMDG737 EventID List"
First hit.... http://myhomecockpit.de/PMDG_737NGX_EVENT_IDs_SP1d.pdf

I realy like to support and help you guys..... But 10 Seconds of google search can be done also by yourself B)
Good Luck !
2020-10-20 03:14
sunesune
Sorry that I interupted :-/

I already have these pdf files, and found myself after a while what I was looking for in yesterday.
But, I do not find the Id´s/value for the miniature switch position 1 and 2.

Thanks anyway :)
2020-10-20 08:56
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.
Sorry for my comment. Sometimes i´m a bit tired if same questions come over and over again.

Just search the EVENT ID list....

iconQuote:

EVT_DSP_CPT_DISENGAGE_TEST_SWITCH 69974
EVT_DSP_CPT_AP_RESET_SWITCH 69971
EVT_DSP_CPT_AT_RESET_SWITCH 69972
EVT_DSP_CPT_FMC_RESET_SWITCH 69973

This should be the rigth for CPT. Hopefully i correctly understand what you need.
Good Luck !
2020-10-20 12:29
sunesune
Hi pizman,

It is ok!
I really understand you.

As a beginner, I have figured out that AP, AT and FMC affect the three tactile switches.
So, Disengage event id 69974, controls all positions, on-off-on and with the same id?

Thanks in advance!
2020-10-20 17:07
pizman82
Supporter
NO

The AP/AT/FMC Events simulate these 3 Push buttons.... ( the Buttons that include the LED´s) .... Those Buttons are momentary... So these use LEFTCLICK Parameter. ( Check out the last page of your list.... there you see the parameter values corespondending to the Mouse actions).

The "Disengage Test Switch" Event is controll the switch nearby.... this is a 3 Posion Switch. ( 1, Off, 2) And work with parameter 0,1,2 )

Just check the OUTPUT Offset List to know the parameters.....
iconQuote:

6556 2 BYTE x 2 MAIN_DisengageTestSelector[2] 0:1.... 1: OFF..... 2: 2

So via check this 2 lists you know.... What event is needed.... And also what parameters are needed.
Good Luck !
2020-10-20 22:59
sunesune
Ok, I will try to understand how this works in the weekend.
2020-10-21 15:57
pizman82
Supporter
Thats easy !

If you use a ON-ON-ON Switch then this are 3 devices.... Each use ON PRESS the EventID from that Virtual disengage switch ( All the same)
And as Parameter the Upper use "0" ..... the middle use "1" and the lower use "2" .

If you use a ON-OFF-ON switch then you have 2 Devices. HEre we work with On release. Both Switches ( Press and release) all use again the same EventID.
The Upper on PRess is Parameter "0" ..... On Release it´s Parameter "1" ....... The Lower got On Press Parameter "2" .... On Release Parameter "1"

Means.... Switch UP is the Press from Upper config.... Switch DOWN is the Press from Lower Config.
Switch in Middle (Off) Position is one of the releases ( Whatever if you go from UP to Middle or from DOWN to Middle..... One of the 2 identical Commands is executed.
Good Luck !
2020-10-21 16:04
icon