MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
babybus
Hello,

I have recently started my journey to building my 737NG home cockpit. I am really enjoying the build so far.
I have figured out how to use arduino and mobflight to control switches and LEDs.

I have just finished the Captains glareshield with the Fire Warning, Master Caution and 6 pack. All are working fine, however I am having issues with the six pack button.
In the sim you left click and hold the 6 pack it will light up and recall any warnings. Once you let go it will go out leaving only the recalled warnings if any. However if I click the actual button and hold it will light up however won't go out again when I release my finger. I have to then go into the Virtual cockpit and click the 6 pack to get it to go off.

I am currently using PMDG event id 69981 with parameter 1. This works on the Master Caution and Fire Warning how ever doesn't seem to work on the six pack.

I am running PMDG NGXU, P3d V4.5 with up to date FSUIPC, Mobiflight etc.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

J
2020-07-02 22:30
babybus
SOLVED. Needed to use on release with LEFT MOUSE RELEASE.

:thumbup:
2020-07-02 22:34
pizman82
Supporter
Hi
Some funtions are a bit different.... I don´t know why PMDG do it so.

But your situation looks a bit strange.

Please Confirm.....
In theory the SixPack is a SWITCH so it is not a momentary button ( cause it can be hold down) .
So it should work with bool parameters .... "0" for not pressed and "1" for pressed.

You say....
iconbabybus:

However if I click the actual button and hold it will light up however won't go out again when I release my finger......
I am currently using PMDG event id 69981 with parameter 1.

Its logical you need a release for a switch ( like for every switch) BUT it also should work with the Parameter release ( 0-Zero) in that case also like every other switch.

Sure... If you Press it with a 1 Parameter and release it with a "Left Mouse Release" it should work, too. But thats a mix of two systems !
If you like.... Please confirm it also work with Release by Parameter 0
Good Luck !
2020-07-02 23:11
icon