MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Martin
hello good afternoon, I am working my simulator with the pmdg of the 737 with fligth simulator and normal fsuipc. The 7-segment displays don't turn on or work. For example I couldn't find the offset for course right. In the tutorial that is on mobifligth it appeared as CRS - OBS1 with the new update of mobifligth this offset does not appear, I look for it and I cannot find it, now the display for altitude does not work for me, v / s hdg, none do not turn on the displays.

In the same way I have problems with the LEDs

Could you help me

Thank you
2020-06-29 23:06
pizman82
Supporter
Hi
Multiple reasons

1. There exist no "normal FSUIPC" and also not just a flightsimulator
You can have
FSX, P3Dv1-4 (32 Bit) with FSUIPC 4
P3Dv4,3 and above ( 64 bit) FSUIPC 5 or 6
P3Dv5 FSUIPC 6
Get sure you got right FSUIPC for your used Sim!

2. Hardware problem ??
Check the Displays with a Standard Aircraft ( e.g a C172 in FSX or a Mooney in P3D ) and a standard Function like COM1 Active
Confirm the Displays work basicly if NOT check your wirework !

3. Wrong Offsets.
PMDG will NOT work with standard Offsets from FSUIPC List or from Mobiflight Preset Lists..... It got OWN Offsets for Outputs and also own EventID´s for Inputs
You find a list in the FSUIPC installation folder as a PDF file !

4. Wrong PMDG Version and/or missing Ini Entry.
Get sure in PMDG INI/CFG-File there is a entry for "Enable databoradcast" as explane in the manuals !
Also check your PMDG and also FSUIPC is UpToDate ..... Full FUIPC support need latest Version of PMDG and also FSUIPC !
Good Luck !
2020-06-30 02:09
Martin
Hi thanks for your support

Work fsx steam edition
pmdg 737
free fsuipc

7-segment displays now work fine in mobifligth verse 7.4

In version 7.8.2 it doesn't work for me

In version 7.4 to program the display of the right course appears the option CRS - OBS1

In version 7.8.2 I could not locate the correct offset

In other words, I have not been able to find the offset for the 7-segment diasplay in the version mobifligth 7.8.2, neither with the pmdg 737 nor with a standard airplane with cesna 172 that also tries it and they do not work.

Could you help me a thousand thanks
2020-06-30 03:13
Martin
Hello, could someone help me. Thank you!!
2020-06-30 16:58
pizman82
Supporter
CRS OBS1 is a STANDARD Offset and will not work with PMDG !!

iconpizman82:

3. Wrong Offsets.
PMDG will NOT work with standard Offsets from FSUIPC List or from Mobiflight Preset Lists..... It got OWN Offsets for Outputs and also own EventID´s for Inputs
You find a list in the FSUIPC installation folder as a PDF file !

4. Wrong PMDG Version and/or missing Ini Entry.
Get sure in PMDG INI/CFG-File there is a entry for "Enable databoradcast" as explane in the manuals !
Also check your PMDG and also FSUIPC is UpToDate ..... Full FUIPC support need latest Version of PMDG and also FSUIPC !

Check if ini file is done and use the PMDG Offset list .

Offset 6520 2 Byte Word MCP_Course CPT Left
Offset 6522 2 Byte Word MCP_Course FO Right
Good Luck !
2020-06-30 17:05
Martin
thanks
2020-06-30 17:46
icon